- All the students must be present on the re-opening day of the school. Any student, who is late due to any reason must notify the Principal in written format application. School fees for the period of absence should be paid in advance so as to ensure that the child’s name remains in register.
- In case of absentee of students, written information reach Principal office, stating the reasons. Verbal or telephonic messages will not be entertained.
- If a student continues to be absent from class, without any leave- application, for more than 10 working days, his/her name is liable to be struck off from the register.
- No students is allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the knowledge and permission of the Principal/ teacher-in-charge.
- Every student must Endeavour to maintain the good name of the school by excelling in good manner and behavior.
- Students suffering from any contagious diseases (viz. chicken pox, measles etc.) will not be allowed to attend class.
- Co-operation is expected from the parents in seeing that the children complete the home assignments and conform to the general regulations of the school.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the classrooms, during school hours.
Christian Mission Hr. Sec. School
4th Mile, D-Khel, Diphupar
dimapur : nagaland - 797112
General info: +91-9862863393